Luxury spas and resorts around the world have long used coffee as a secret ingredient in body scrubs. For top dollars they use the grounds to help exfoliate old skin cells, while the caffeine minimizes the appearance of cellulite and varicose veins.
There’s really no need to have to go to the spa to enjoy the experience of this amazing body scrub. I’ve created a coffee scrub worthy of any 5 star spa! This scrub has my body feeling like a million dollars and check out what people are saying about it.
Coffee is a pretty amazing product from nature. The scent of coffee acts to clear a person’s mind of excessive thoughts. The scent also works as an anti-depressant. Also, caffeine is a natural antioxidant, when a coffee body scrub is applied, the skin absorbs this antioxidant and can help prevent premature aging. Caffeine is also a vasodilator, which means it constricts blood vessels in the skin. This action works to make blood vessels tighter and firmer very quickly, which is reflected in your skin texture.
I use the scrub for both my face and body. You will need to gauge, what’s best for you. If your skin is sensitive, then I wouldn’t suggest using it on your face but I’ll provide the info for those that want to try it. A word of warning, it’s a messy task but WELL worth the rewards.
For your face…
- Scrub into your face in an upward, circular motion. Now, with the coffee still on, take your exfoliating scrub and scrub in an upward circular motion. Let it sit for 5 minutes and wash off.
- If you doing the body scrub at the same time, don’t wash your face yet. Just let it sit while you scrub your body
Now for your body…
- Now starting at your feet, scrub each area of your body in a circular motion.
- Note: you are applying and scrubbing with your hand
- Give very good attention to each and every area or your body, exfoliating it.
- Let it stand for 5-10 min. Rinse. (rinse your face now as well)
- Now take your exfoliating/spa gloves and scrub again in the same way using an all natural moisturizing body wash. Bottom to top and rinse.
- Pat dry
- Now use an all natural lotion or a Body By Nature creamy body butters and juice your body.
Post a comment and let me know how you feel afterward!
Live on PURPOSE!